Happy 5th Birthday to US! Altar Bridal celebrates another year of being in business and this year is one for the record books! We have had quite the year from a new location to new designers. And we couldn’t be happier or more honored to be a part of our bride’s big days! To celebrate, we wanted to share news of the year past and give you a glimpse into what we have coming up as we go diving into another fun filled year!
First off, and of course most importantly, we want to celebrate and say congratulations to all of our brides who choose to make Altar Bridal a small part of their special day. We had a whopping 211 brides who were married in Altar Bridal gowns this past year and we are ecstatic for each and every one of you!
To kick off our 5th birthday celebration we want to share 5 Altar Bridal fun facts!
- We have grown our designer family by adding lines from Katie May (yes ladies the designer of the infamous Pinterest dress!), Anna Campbell and Paloma Blanca
- We have been in our new home at Park Place in Leawood, KS for one year (officially as of July 19)!
- Altar Bridal was recognized by The Knot with a Hall of Fame award recognizing the achievement of maintaining at least 4 consecutive years of being voted “best of” by local brides as well as being recognized by KC Magazine as the best place to shop for your wedding gown!
- We have revamped and rebooted our Real Bride Blog and are more excited than ever to share our real brides in all their bridal beauty!
- In the spirit of all things wedding and marriage our owner Dede and her husband Ben celebrated 12 years of wedded bliss and our manager Sara joined the bridal bliss club by marrying her long time sweetheart and now husband Chris!
Once again we would like to warmly thank all of our brides for allowing us to be a part of this monumental day and look forward to sharing in the excitement, champagne toasts and tears of joy with all our future brides-to-be!
Love the Altar Bridal Girls